Friday, February 15, 2008

Back on the Road

It was fun getting back in the air!

I was assigned the B position for this trip, so that meant lower passenger interaction and a lot more work...but I remembered what to do and how to do it! Yippee! My brain power is intact.

We did have a run-in (no pun intended) with one passenger. He was a tall man who seemed to have trouble keeping his body out of the aisle. As I passed by him once, my butt/hip brushed his shoulder which was several inches into the aisle. Well...you would have thought that I sliced him with a knife! Then later as we were serving drinks, my partner hit his knee/foot because again, it was in the aisle. Well, let's just say...he was very vocal and not in a good way. He dropped the f-bomb and the s-bomb. My partner felt horrible, but I told her not to worry about it - the guy is a drama queen (and a vulgar one, at that)!

Our flight to Chicago was half-full (unlike our Tuscon flights - they were full), so it was a nice break. I don't think any of the other crew members were planning on doing anything today, but I am looking forward to hanging out with my cousin.

No comments: