Thursday, July 3, 2008

Time to Snap out of it!

I'm not used to being "down" for so long, so I must kick myself in the butt and get moving on with life...

There are a few job openings at the Broadmoor Hotel (a 5 star resort) nearby, but I would rather wait until after Jen's 10 day visit in August. I will start perusing the Sunday classified section to see what my options are.

I have set up "dates" with my girlfriends...a couple for lunch and one for a pot of tea. It will be nice reconnecting with them again.

I received the packet of information about medical insurance from the Colorado Dental Association...our monthly cost is going to jump from $350/mo (Frontier's policy with a $500 deductible) to around $1000/mo (with a $2500 deductible). OUCH. Maybe I should look into a job at McDonald's where I can flip burgers and get medical insurance coverage...

Lastly, I have literally tons of projects to do in my home...cleaning out closets, sorting through files, etc. I have enough stuff to keep me occupied until the end of the year.

No comments: