Wednesday, July 23, 2008

JUNK

To keep my mind busy, I've been sorting through JUNK. The Disabled American Veterans came by on Monday and picked up a ton of JUNK that we aren't using anymore. There was furniture, bags of clothing, and miscellaneous JUNK. (You get the picture.) I still have a a room upstairs and a couple rooms in the basement that I need to go through. If we haven't used it in a year, then it's JUNK.

This morning, though, I took a break from JUNK. I rearranged our den - there's not a whole lot we can do with it, but I wanted a "cozier" feel and I wanted a view of the stream from most of the seats on the sofa. In moving stuff around, I still found more JUNK. Does this stuff breed when we're not looking?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on getting rid of so much stuff! Now you have room for more new stuff :)

Jen said...

so um. why did you get rid of your dresser?? what are you using instead?!

Susan said...

I never used most of the stuff in it. The stuff I use, I moved to my big dresser, after I cleaned it out.