Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dogs at Play

I should probably rename this blog for my dogs since I don't seem to be doing much flying these days...however, I did get the go ahead from my doctor to start flying again on...
August 28, 2008!

In the meantime, I have been doing lots of things to get the house organized for my eventual return to flying. Today, I was out and about running a bunch of errands, and when I returned to the house, my neat piles of color-separated laundry didn't quite look the way that I left them...

I am not too crazy about the mess that greeted me, but at least it was the dirty clothes instead of the clean ones!

The boys continue to play together nicely - I caught this video of all three of them playing yesterday afternoon...

1 comment:

Jen said...

awwww hahahahahaha that was so cute when they both had the toy!