Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cruise, anyone?

Quick!!! Pack your bags and meet me in London on Sunday! Hurry! There's a 13 day cruise on the Norwegian Star around the British Isles, with stops in Ireland, Scotland, England, The Netherlands and Belgium. The cost (for airline employees and their guests) is $299 for an inside cabin, $399 for an outside cabin and $499 for a cabin with a balcony? Any takers?

Just for the record, there was some fine print saying that there were taxes and a fuel charge that total about $300...plus, there's the issue of somehow getting to London. Since I'm on medical leave, I have no flight benefits. Man...kick a girl when she's down!

I asked Greg how much he loved me, and his immediate response was "How much is it going to cost?"

Am I that predictable?

1 comment:

Jen said...

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!