Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mom to the Rescue!

I took the redeye flight to NYC and arrived at Jen's around 8AM. We slept in until around 1PM and then spent the next three days watching "The Gilmore Girls," eating ice cream, walking, climbing 6 flights of stairs, going to Vynl for breakfast/lunch/dinner, walking, going to Jen's job, running errands, walking, climbing 6 flights of stairs, doing laundry, and climbing 6 flights of stairs.

I turned into my Mom when I said "Let's clean your closet!" to Jen. But she let me. I emptied things out, made more room available, bought a shoe rack for their hallway, etc. etc. etc. I even have a couple things lined up to do the next time I am there.

While Jen worked, I played with my new camera, testing it out on unsuspecting tourists, as well as worked on my Sudoku puzzle book.

Jen is doing very well. She played in the Broadway Softball League today on the "In the Heights" team - they won! Yippee!

No comments: