Monday, June 2, 2008

1st Day of 29 Days

On my first day of "vacation," I slept in until the lovely hour of 7AM (after waking up at 2AM, 2:30AM, 3:30AM and 4:30AM). I ate breakfast and read the paper, then sat down at the computer to work on my email...but I started falling asleep at the keyboard! So off I went to my sofa in the den, where Kikko and I took a nap for several hours!

The rest of the morning/afternoon were just as exciting! I did not even get dressed until 5:30PM, and that was only because I had a Church potluck at 6:30PM.

I think I could get used to this "not working" stuff.

My little girl used her flight benefits for the first time today - she flew from New York to Denver and then on to El Paso. She just arrived there (that's why I'm not in bed yet...I've been waiting for her to land) and is now with her best friend, Valerie! Jen will fly back to Denver on Wednesday and then spend about 5-6 days with us. It will be great to have her home.

No comments: