Wednesday, June 4, 2008

3rd Day of 29 Days

Well, well, well. I have accomplished absolutely NOTHING! Though I did run to the grocery store and dropped off a pair of pants at the tailor shop...

Jen had a slight change in plans - she will be returning from El Paso tomorrow, and will stay with us until Monday. I think she's enjoying her time with her best friend, Valerie.

I've been making/changing/cancelling flight reservations, as well as catching up on email, etc. But out of curiosity, I printed out a map of all the destinations that Frontier flies and then marked on the map the number of times I've flown to each city - these are turns and overnights all rolled into one number! Here are my results:

Five visits - Salt Lake City, Chicago

Four visits - Los Angeles, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Cancun, St. Louis, Washington, DC

Three visits - Sacramento, Phoenix, Kansas City, Indianapolis, Jacksonville

Two visits - Seattle, San Francisco, Detroit, Dayton, Nashville, Louisville, Philadelphia, New York, Tampa

One visit - San Jose, Las Vegas, San Diego, Tuscon, Albuquerque, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallerta, Guadalajara, San Jose Costa Rica, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Minneapolis, Charlotte, Atlanta, Ft. Myers, Monroe, Hartford

Here is a list of places that Frontier flies to that I have yet to visit - Omaha, Anchorage, Vancouver, Spokane, Portland, Orange County, Boise, Cabo San Lucas, Cozumel, Oklahoma City, Milaukee, Akron/Cleveland, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale.

And while I'm at it, here's a list of places that Lynx (our baby airline) flies to that I have yet to visit - Bozeman, Billings, Jackson Hole, Rapid City, Fargo, Grand Junction, Aspen, Durango, Colorado Springs, El Paso, Wichita.

Next time I'm procrastinating from doing something else, I'll have to sit down and calculate the mileage I've flown!

No comments: