Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Super Susan, To the Rescue!

Today was a fun and gory day, learning all about bleeding, burns, amputations, and other fun things. We ended the day practicing our CPR techniques. I just have to make sure that I don't eat fried onion rings the day before any flights...!


Resuscitation dummy and Fabian

I realized that I'll be getting my flight attendant wings two weeks from today! So if you happen to be in the Denver area around 3PM on 10/16/07, come and watch! I hope that Greg can shuffle patients around and be the one to pin on my wings, but if not, I'll ask one of the instructors.

I am really looking forward to the day when I can stop MEMORIZING things and just start DOING my job. But obviously, I have to KNOW the job before I can do it!!! I still amaze myself every day that I'm able to retain this stuff in my brain. I guess you CAN teach an old broad new tricks!

No comments: