Monday, October 15, 2007

I PASSED!!!

This morning, we took our final exam and we all passed!!! Yippee! So now we get to go to our graduation ceremony tomorrow afternoon. Greg is going to come, as are the Geyer's - my hosts for the past 4 weeks. It is going to be an exciting day!

My "check flight" is on Saturday, and I am free until then. Hurray! On Saturday, I will fly to/from LaGuardia (with only a 45 minute layover or so...DARN!) and I will be evaluated on what I do and do not do. Once I pass that "check flight," I will be a full-fledged flight attendant.

It's been a long four 1/2 weeks...but I DID IT!


Bonnie

Over the weekend we had a potluck study group, where we had a chance to eat and do some last minute studying...I guess it really paid off since we all passed!


Bonnie, Glenda, Renate, Maura and Crystal

No comments: