Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pick me! Pick me!

I guess I shouldn't complain (since I'm being paid whether I fly or not), but I want to be picked for a flight! I had my cell phone with me all day yesterday, and not one peep out of it! I even called crew scheduling later in the day to see if they had anything...nope, not a thing. In the meantime, my classmates are flying 3-4 day trips, Hope is flying to Orange County tonight for an overnight, Fabian flew a charter to Boston yesterday with the Colorado Rockies friends and family members...how cool is that?!?!

The lessons for today are: Patience Flexibility Spontaneity Tactfulness

Please remind me of this post when, down the road, they're flying my butt off and I'm dead tired and want to be sitting at home watching daytime television...

No comments: