Saturday, October 3, 2009

What Happens in Vegas . . .

We had an awesome flight to Vegas last night. One of my classmates from flight attendant school was also on the crew, so it was fun to catch up with her. The passengers were very "high-spirited." There were at least two or three kids turning 21, bunches of guys, bunches of girls - all heading to Vegas to have a bit of fun. And the fun started on the plane! Everybody was laid back and relaxed, they laughed if I said something funny, it was so much fun!

After we got to our new hotel, I went with the crew to the Hard Rock Hotel and had a lot of fun. We sat at the bar table and did a lot of people watching. I saw girls making out with girls, guys making out with guys, girls pole-dancing in bikinis, cougars on the prowl, and three of my co-workers saw Paris Hilton going into the VIP Club. So they hung out there and got passes to go inside, while the CPT and I held the table at the bar.

After an hour, he and I decided to head back to the hotel, but first we stopped by the VIP Club to see if we could get in. They let me in, but not the CPT (he was wearing shorts) - it was a whole different world in there. Dark, loud, everyone on the dance floor in one large undulating mass. There were booths around the dance floor - I started to walk around, but felt very out of place. Everyone was half my age, and dressed twice as nicely as me. So I gave up looking for my crew and went back to the hotel. I am looking forward to hearing all about it from my crew when we meet in an hour or so to go back to Denver.

I have peeked at my schedule, and have seen that I am flying to Houston tonight with a different crew. It's another 16 hour layover, and THIS TIME I plan on going to bed early and sleeping in late!!! I'm still not caught up on that sleep that I missed.

No comments: