Friday, October 9, 2009

Love Having Fun!

Today was an example of why I love my job...

I woke up in Houston, spent a couple hours with Janel, one of my friends from flight attendant training (and is now an air traffic controller!!!) - we had lunch together and lots of time to talk. I hope to see her again the next time that I am in Houston.

Then I flew back to Denver - no excitement, really...the passengers all slept, drank alcohol, or watched TV.

But then a new crewmember joined the team when we flew to Tucson, and she is a livewire!!! Her name is Rhonda, and she just brings out the silliness of everyone. We had such a fun flight to Tucson - laughing, joking around - the passengers participated, too. The time just flew by, and before I knew it, we were there! Now THAT'S why I do what I do.

I don't believe I've ever been to Tucson before, and I wish I had more than 10 hours here...it's beautiful at the airport - lots of cactus, great temp - I hope I get to come back again soon.

No comments: