Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Mango "Blast" - No Joke...

Before I left ATL yesterday, I stopped at the Smoothie shop next door to the gate and bought a "Mango Blast" smoothie...it was only 90 calories (made from Splenda). Delicious! But...it was also fairly fast acting. By the time we got up into the air, my gut was cramping and filling with gas! I needed to get into that lav, and fast! I won't go into detail, but I would say that my body does not like Splenda. The entire flight was rather uncomfortable...as was the drive home. But at least I was going home. All's well today. Word to the wise...watch out for Splenda. It can be NASTY.

I got my hair cut today, picked up and dropped off some dry cleaning, had my jeweler look at some "broken" jewelry, and got a new cell phone (a very easy one - nothing fancy for me!!!). And just now, I went out to check the mail, and these guys were hanging out a few doors up the street...



No comments: