Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Love My Job!

What I thought would be a nice, quiet couch sit at DIA has turned into a 24 hour layover in Anchorage, Alaska!

I leave later this evening, get to spend the night and most of tomorrow in Anchorage, and then work the redeye back to Denver. I'll be back in Denver by about 6AM. What is so cool, aside from the fact that I'm going to Anchorage, is that I'm having dinner with a couple that Greg and I met in Germany, who now live in Anchorage, and who we haven't seen since 1990!

I still have several hours on the couch, but I need to go "shopping" for a sweatshirt or sweater (seeing as how my sweater is sitting on my washing machine at home) since it's 65 degrees in Anchorage...and I need to buy a hostess gift for my friends as a thank you for the dinner they'll be feeding me tomorrow.

Life is good!

No comments: