Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Silly Me!

How the heck did I predict what would happen to me when I got back to DIA on Monday? Yes...I got released to my 10 hours of rest. And then on Monday night at around 9:15PM, crew scheduling called me and gave me a 9:37AM show time for a turn to LGA. Of course! Silly me!

We were on our Airbus 320, so there were four flight attendants, instead of the usual three. One of the flight attendants was one that I had flown with before and had "issues" with, but all four of us worked well together as a team. It was actually a very enjoyable trip!

But did you know that there are businessmen traveling to/from LGA that have NEVER been told that they could not get up and use the bathroom when the seatbelt sign was illumnated? And those same businessmen have NEVER experienced traffic or weather delays going to/from LGA? Wonders never cease!

I am enjoying my day off - catching up on paperwork, as usual. Crew scheduling just called me, and I get to spend tomorrow, my first of five duty days, sitting on the B shift couch! Yippe skippy yay yay yay! DIA...here I come!

No comments: