Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lucky...!

Today finds me back in the crewroom...I have an 0733 showtime for a turn to Sacramento...and then I should be done until April 1st!

The reason I put "Lucky...!" as the title is because that's what I've been the past two mornings. Yesterday morning I set my alarm for 3:45, but instead of AM it was set for PM. Oops. I actually got out of bed at 0410...which was still okay for a 0635 showtime. Then last night, I was extra careful to make sure that I set my alarm correctly for 0445. But guess what? When I woke up this morning at 0440, I looked at my alarm to turn it off and it was set for 3:45PM!!! I have been extremely lucky.

Why is this happening, I wonder? Did I really not want to get up so early (probably)? But why was I able to wake up both mornings without being late (internal alarm clock)? Does this indicate that I need a break from listening to alarms and the ring of the phone (most definitely)?

I'd say that the 'Big Guy' has been watching out for me, and is glad that I am taking a break to reenergize my body and soul...

No comments: