Friday, March 27, 2009

Is it Friday already?!?

I had a fun time hanging out in Virginia with my Mom and sister Diane. I got to play with Mom's dog, Sammy (my other sister), who sleeps in a very unusual position.

I also spent time at Diane's house, where I totally freaked out when I felt something crawling up my leg - it was Caicos, her crazy conure, who just loves to attack me! He was looking for blood, and I screamed! Fortunately, she caught him before he was able to puncture my neck with his blood-thirsty beak.

I spent a nice evening with my friends Kathy, Robyn and Lisa. It's always great when you can pick up where you left off with your friends...!

Then yesterday, I was back on Amtrak heading to NYC for a final few days with Jen before heading home to CO. The house manager gave me a seat in the theatre to watch "In the Heights" - I had seen it once before...but as I watched it last night, it was as if I'd never seen it before! I guess I didn't understand it the first time and since then, I've heard the music a lot, and I understood things a lot better. It was awesome.

And last, but not least, is this beautiful cherub. He/she/it is painted on the wall of the ladies restroom at the Richard Rodgers Theatre (where "In the Heights" is playing). This was the only cherub, however, that didn't look like a male truck driver...

No comments: