Sunday, March 1, 2009

The RED Card

My flight to Sacramento was very interesting...we had an "incident" with three people traveling with a baby, playing their MP3 player out loud without headphones. The passenger behind them asked a couple times for them to turn it down, and finally asked the mid-cabin flight attendant to ask them. When he did, these three people "allegedly" let loose with a stream of profanities and threats. That ended with the flight attendant presenting them with our "Red Card" - that's something that you NEVER, EVER want to get from a flight attendant. If you do, you can expect the police to be waiting for you when you land...

The three people in question, the Captain and the three flight attendants all got interviewed by the police. I don't know if anything will come of it, but the FBI and the FAA might be getting involved...peachy.

Fortunately, our return flight was less eventful. I traded positions with the mid-cabin flight attendant, just in case there was another "incident."

I'm now at home, ready to start my 30 days COLA. Yaa hoo! No last minute phone calls, no packing up the car with my luggage and uniform every time that I want to run an errand, no worrying about alarm clocks...this is gonna be so cool!

1 comment:

Jen said...

enjoy your time off! Sounds like you deserve it!