Saturday, April 12, 2008

Vacation Daze

It's been nice having seven days off...here's what I've been doing:


On Monday afternoon, my cousin Randy and his wife Loretta stopped by on their way back from visiting their son Ben in Keystone, CO. They were able to attend a Church group potluck dinner at our house on Monday night and then on Tuesday I took them on a mini-tour of Colorado Springs - pictured above is Randy by the Balanced Rock in the Garden of the Gods.

Then on Wednesday, Greg & I left the cold and snow in Colorado and flew to Orlando, FL for a CAD/CAM Dentistry conference at the Caribe Royale Suites Resort. On Thursday morning, while Greg was in class, I was joined by our good friends John, Jeanette and Hamilton!






Hamilton showing off his 'rattlesnake egg' bubblegum


Jeanette enjoying the sun


John is oblivious to the outside world

They spent the night with us - so we were able to enjoy a nice dinner - Greg was even there! Then on Friday, before hitting the pool again, we ventured over to the happiest place on earth. Well...maybe the second happiest place. We didn't go to DisneyWorld, instead we stopped by Downtown Disney.


Jeanette and her buddies Daisy & Donald


Lego Doggies out for a walk...I wonder what their 'poop' looks like...

Lastly, I bought a little something for my Frontier apron that I felt represented my personality...

No comments: