Saturday, April 19, 2008

Keeping the Couch Cool!

I got a call on my day off, telling me that I was flying a turn to Cancun yesterday! It was a great trip!

One of the "Senior Mamas" on the flight was a doll! She was in the C position, actually performed the C duties (shocking!), was friendly, personable, and happy to be working! During the flight after our first service, she complimented me - she asked which airline I had worked for previously...I told her that I had been a stay-at-home Mommy, etc., and she said that I was really good at being a flight attendant!

I spent last night with my surrogate family - the Geyers - in Denver. And depending on which job I am awarded for Sunday/Monday, I may stay with them again tonight. I have applied for several, with various start times tomorrow and various lengths of layovers. I'll find out later today which trip I'll take!

No comments: