Monday, January 14, 2008

Hola! Donde Esta Susana?

What a great day! We had a redeye flight from DEN to San Jose, Costa Rica last night - we arrived at around 6:30AM and headed to the hotel. After several hours sleep, the crew met in the lobby and walked to the grocery store next door to enjoy an amazingly cheap lunch at their cafe! Then we made a decision where four of the five of us are going to go on an all day excursion tomorrow...it's gonna be a blast!

We spent the rest of the afternoon poolside, and then went our separate ways until Happy Hour at the hotel bar - they served all kinds of FREE drinks for an hour...and then all of us, except Suzanne the other female flight attendant, took a cab into San Jose to an Asian restaurant that was amazing! Afterwards, we got into a cab to head back to the hotel, but then two of the guys decided they wanted to hang out a little longer...so the cabbie dropped them off at a bar of questionable reputation, and the male flight attendant and I headed back to the hotel. What a night!

It's hard to say much about Costa Rica, just because I haven't seen much yet. But tomorrow's trip will take us to the Pacific coast via a bus, and then onto a boat. So I'll be able to see a bit more of the country! I will be spending most of the day on the beach...

As I said earlier...I am doing this for my company! It's a tough burden to bear, but I'll survive.

No comments: