Friday, January 25, 2008

Biting at the Bit

I continue to be on sick leave while my doctors regulate my medication...my poor arms, hands and tummy are all bruised from being poked and prodded with needles and such.

I will probably stay on sick leave until after my doctor's appointment next Tuesday. We've got an "issue" to discuss, and I need a solution before I will feel comfortable flying again. As I said earlier, my inflight manager has been a doll and wants me to take the time that I need to get better...

In the meantime, I am dying to get back up in the air! The spontaneity of it all is something that I really miss, not to mention all the crazy people that I work with. But I don't want to rush things and go back too soon. Where's the miracle of modern medicine when you need it?!?!

No comments: