Monday, January 21, 2008

Expect the Unexpected


Greg taking my purse home while I was in the hospital. Looks good on him, don't you think? He was holding Kikko's leash - they let Kikko come to visit me. As far as hospitals go, it was the best!


Amazing shrimp scampi that I had one of the days I was in the hospital!

It has been an interesting several days...I am out of the hospital now, everything seems to be under control.

I visited with my Inflight Manager this morning, and HE ROCKS! He arranged for me to have the rest of the week off to get things regulated, and then he'll arrange for me to take any further medical days necessary that I may need.

I fretted and worried that my company would no longer want me to fly, but that was not the case AT ALL! As he put it, the recruiters in the company saw something in me that they wanted for our company, and it is his job to make sure that they don't lose me!!!

What a relief. I worried all weekend for nothing...

No comments: