Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Some of my Friends

Every once in awhile I remember that I have a camera in my bag, and I'll bring it out while I'm sitting the couch.

This first picture is of two of my classmates, Nancy and LuEllen. We've been sitting on that reserve couch since we graduated in October, 2007. I'm really sad, because as of today, LuEllen has transferred her base to Milwaukee. We'll still see her as she commutes to/from work, I'm sure. But she won't be on any of our trips, nor will I see her smiling face as I sit the couch. So sad.

Nancy also commutes, but by car - she even has a crash pad in Denver. But I'm sure that she is getting tired of being on reserve, just like I am.

And lastly, there's Karen (on the left). She is a true nut. She can dance, and keeps me in stitches most of the time! It's people like these three ladies that help me to love my job as much as I do!

No comments: