Saturday, June 19, 2010

Incredibly Beautiful

After I left NYC, I had a quick turn to Jackson Hole, WY. The flights to/from were just around an hour and we had about 40 minutes on the ground. Oh how I wish we had longer! Seeing those majestic peaks brought back all kinds of warm fuzzies - I lived in Yellowstone National Park for 7 months back in the early 80s, and I traveled to Jackson Hole a couple times.

A view of the Tetons from the airplane passenger window.

Another view of the beautiful Tetons.

I absolutely love this picture.

On the ground in Jackson Hole, WY.

While we were hanging out at the airport for 40 minutes, I tried to convince the CPT that we had a mechanical. But he didn't buy it. I just wanted more time in this beautiful place. A LOT more time.

The Tetons in Jackson Hole, WY

Can you imagine waking up to this scene every morning? From what I understand, it snowed there the previous day! Sounds like it is very similar to Colorado weather. The passengers boarding the plane commented on how it's FINALLY pretty weather...I lucked out!

No comments: