Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Summer Vacation with The Seidels

My Summer Vacation with The Seidels

Natalie enjoying our backyard with Kikko.

Mark, my brother-in-law, REALLY enjoying our backyard.

Here we are on Sunday evening at the Great Sand Dunes National Park.

This was taken at Colorado Gators in Mosca, CO on Monday. I gave Diane a 3 hour alligator wrestling lesson for her birthday! She and the family came to Colorado to collect on her gift.

Even though I bought the lessons for my sister, her son and husband decided to give it a go, too!My nephew, Matthew, is dragging a gator to get him into position so he can wrestle him!

My brother-in-law, Mark, turned out to be a natural-born alligator wrestler!!!

Natalie was the only sane one in the family...she saved her alligator adventure for this 10 footer.

Diane has actually said that she's probably not going to take up alligator wrestling...it's alot harder than it looks!

This was the extent of my alligator wrestling...

Here we are on the lower Animas River this morning - this was the biggest rapid that we encountered today. The river was a bit lower than the last time I was here with Jen and Greg on 7/7/98. But we still had a fun time!

No comments: