Thursday, February 25, 2010

Getting Ready to Fly Again

Yesterday's trip to MCO (Orlando) went very, very well. I had an awesome flight deck crew, and a fellow flight attendant who actually does her job the way that the company wants her to! Wow. Our flight going to MCO was almost full, and this morning's return flight was ab0ut 2/3 full (but had crotchety men). The hotel, a Holiday Inn, was just as nice as usual - and I love the gift shop, because they carry caffeine-free Diet Coke!

When I got back to Denver, I was released to 10 hours rest. Just a little while ago I checked my schedule to see if crew scheduling gave me a trip for tomorrow...and my schedule showed that I had the next three days off!!! What a surprise! But...I knew that was too good to be true. So I checked back a little while later, and *poof* I now had a 3-day trip that starts tomorrow in the early afternoon.

This trip will take me tomorrow on an afternoon turn to Phoenix, and then an evening flight to Indianapolis where I'll have a 17 hour layover. Nice! So...I guess I'll reorganize my lunchbox and get ready for tomorrow's trip.

Bon voyage!

No comments: