Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Rewards

So far this month I've had four ready reserve couch sits, two turns and one three-day trip. Also, I was able to swap duty days with fellow reserves, and I ended up with SIX DAYS OFF! Woo hoo!

So what did I do? I jumped on a plane to NYC, and here I am! I arrived yesterday and spent a quiet evening settling in at Jen's apartment. We had a quiet dinner in, watched a movie, and hit the sack. Today, Jen has a morning meeting, and then we'll probably meet James for lunch.

Tomorrow is Greg's birthday, so he is hopping on a plane tomorrow morning and will be here in time to have a piece of birthday cake (or Magnolia cupcake)! Then we'll spend Saturday wandering around The American Museum of Natural History and then have a nice dinner out.

I'll either go home on Sunday with Greg, or I might stay one more day and leave on Monday. It all depends...

No comments: